SIY Saigon

SIY Saigon

Monday 21 September 2015

See It Yourself - An Introduction

Hi! I'm Simon. My partner Rosie and I moved to Saigon from London, England in 2014. I'm a freelance writer and a fan of urban exploration.

I always loved showing people around London - even the locals - revealing its hidden, less touristy-spots while adding another dimension to a city that was so much more than the postcards might have you believe. 

I brought that passion to Saigon and created SIY - See It Yourself - my own little project to help you get the most of your stay, giving you the knowledge and tips to find your own adventure without having to follow a tour guide and fifty other tourists, or carry a giant guidebook around all day.

So let me make your trip to Vietnam as easy and as memorable as possible.

We look forward to welcoming you to our new home.

All the best,



SIY Saigon







No comments:

Post a Comment